What will I learn?
Upon graduation you will be highly valued because of choosing HND Business and Administration Course that is widely recognized throughout the world. Future employers will understand that you have a complete range of skills that will be essential in helping their business to succeed. This course will also allow you to further your business pursuits and education in specific fields of your choice.
Knowledge in business administration will allow you to competently dive into areas such as finance, human resource management, and marketing. You will be pursued by many Fortune 500 companies because of your unique training to plan, execute, and make decisive decisions that are both innovative and profitable.
The advantage that you will have over graduates from inferior Business Administration Courses is that your degree will offer you an international flair. Businesses from around the world understand the high level of education that has gone into this particular course. You will be able to pursue additional studies in BA International Business Management or BA Business Management.
Upon graduation of this course, you will able to:
1. Apply a selection of related transferable skills to a profession in business as well as management (e.g. working in teams, effective communication, self-management, research, interpersonal skills) and significantly show on the efficiency of your knowledge and skills in this application.
2. Utilize and put together the skills and practical knowledge gathered around the learning programme as a way to demonstrate your knowledge of business organizations, decision-making and their behavior.
3. Apply useful knowledge, the external environment and also understanding of organizations, that they operate and management theory when examining and handling problems in various business scenarios.
4. Advance to further professional qualification or an undergraduate degree in a business or related area of interest.
This two year course provides an educational foundation for a wide range of administrative and management careers in business. The breadth of subject coverage, coupled with the development of international business perspectives, equips students to move into a variety of positions in organizations operating in global markets. These positions would typically be junior roles in functional areas of business such as Marketing or Personnel Departments, or general management responsibilities within organizations.
Alternatively, on completion of the course, students will have the opportunity to do a two years top-up in the form of either a Bachelor of Business Administration or BA (Hons) in Business Management qualification.
Which department am I in? Faculty of Arts, Celtic Studies and Philosophy
Students should hold a minimum score of 545 in the paper-based test of TOEFL and 58 on PTE (Pearson).
1) Pass in SPM / O-Level with minimum 3 subjects of credits OR
2) Pass in UEC with minimum 3 subjects with Grade B OR
3) Pass in STPM / A-Level with minimum 1 subject with Grace C
Offered by this university
University of Auckland offers below pathways courses for this subject ACG - The University of Auckland Certificate in Foundation Studies
RM 27,500 for the entire course
Expected April, August 2018
Mantissa College 1st Floor, Bangunan Ahp, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KUALA LUMPUR, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 60000, Malaysia