What will I learn?
In this course students are exposed to a range of topics in the humanities so they can appreciate the depth and subtlety of human nature and experience. Students completing the RUI Foundation are well placed to enter the degree programmes in their respective disciplines. Emphasis is placed on communication and study skills because these are essential for professional practice after students graduate from their degree programmes, as well as assisting them to successfully complete their studies.
Elective modules are:
- Design Fundamentals
- Introduction to Business Studies
- Exploring the Liberal Arts
- Fundamentals of Fashion
- Introduction to Drawing & Sketching
- Introduction to General Psychology
- Introduction to Multimedia and Web Design
- Introduction to Photography
Which department am I in? Faculty of Science
Other English Language Requirements: EPP with a minimum final scores of 4,4,5,5 or CAE grade B.
• Pass SPM with credits in any 3 subjects
• Possess a Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) and qualify to enter Raffles University Iskandar
Offered by this university
Victoria University of Wellington offers below pathways courses for this subject Victoria University of Wellington Foundation Studies Programme (ACG New Zealand International College)
Expected May, September 2018
Raffles University Iskandar Menara Kotaraya, Level 9, Unit No: 09-01, Jalan Trus, Johor, 80000, Malaysia